January 27th, 2010 at Keiser University Sarasota. 11:00AM-1PM
Learn how you can use Wordpress – as a business site, a blog and a marketing tool. We will show you the benefits and show you how to use Wordpress:
- How to add a post
- How to add a page and creating subpages
- How to add pictures
- How to embed videos – YouTube and more
- Setting up permalinks
- Creating categories
- Setting up basic settings and much, much more.
We will give you tips on how to make your Wordpress site/blog work for you:
- Blogging and social media
- Marketing products and services
- Local search
- Targeting multiple locations
- Reputation Management
- Using Wordpress for a business site – as SEO Aware does.
Cost is $125 per person. Additional staff members can attend for $100 per person. If you choose to have us set up a Wordpress site in the future for you we will take your class fee off the final price.
If you would like to sign up for the class please fill out the form and/or email us at Info@seoaware.com.
You can make a payment via PayPal.
Sarasota, Bradenton Tampa, St. Petersburg